Home Equity and Home Improvement Loans
Home values are rising rapidly and the equity in your home is a valuable resource! Unlock equity to build your backyard oasis, splash pool, or dream kitchen. Or maybe you would like to consolidate high interest rate credit cards and loans into one monthly payment saving thousands in interest. Whatever you can imagine, Baylor Health Care System Credit Union wants to help with our brand-new home equity loans. Here are some details that might interest you:
- Available on primary residence and vacation homes
- Amounts $30K and up
- Available on single family homes, condos, townhomes, half duplexes and more
- Appraisals are many times not required
- Closing costs are capped by State of Texas Regulations
- Close at your credit union with your BHCSCU credit union loan officer
- 5-, 10-, and 15-year terms available for you to choose from
- Rates start as low as 3.75% APR*
*APR means Annual Percentage Rate. Your final APR may vary based upon customary fees and closing costs which are included in your APR. Rates and terms are subject to change without prior notice. Other restrictions may apply.
Total loan balances, including any first home mortgage and the home equity loan, are capped at 80% of fair market value of the property. Borrowers will be responsible for certain closing costs which are capped at 2% by state of Texas regulations. If required, closing costs may include title insurance and appraisal fees. Home equity loans are subject to lender approval. Rates and terms are subject to change without notice. State of Texas regulations require a 12-day cooling off period before home equity loans can be closed. There is also a three day right to recission after closing that must be observed before funds can be disbursed. Minimum loan amount is $30k. This is a closed end home equity loan and not a line of credit. Other terms and conditions may apply.
Home Mortgage Loans
Visit our Mortgage Loan Center for easy pre-qualification, custom rates, and expert advice to guide you through the home loan process. Whether you’re buying a home or looking to adjust your payment schedule, we can help with loans including:
- Fixed and Adjustable-Rate Mortgages (ARMs) with terms up to 30 years
- Mortgage Refinance options
- Government loans (FHA, VA, USDA)
- Jumbo loans (Greater than $510,400)
- Construction Loans
- Low Down Payment
- First Time Buyer
- Cash-out refinance
- And more!